- It’s not a quality relationship.
If you’re only in a relationship because you’re not happy with the way your life is going, you’re not in a relationship, you’re in a band-aid.
- You’ve stopped growing and evolving as a person
Your relationship has to be a place where you can both improve and grow as individuals.
- You’re too much in your comfort zone
If you’re in a relationship and you’re not stepping outside of your comfort zone, you’re not in a relationship, you’re in a cage.
- You’re not ‘in love’ anymore
Having a successful relationship means not only helping yourself grow but helping the other person grow as well.
- You’ve stopped having fun together
Relationships are a lot of work, but they’re not about work. They’re about happiness, and fun, and comfort, and joy.
- You’re not having sex anymore
Yes, sex is just one part of a good relationship, but it’s still an important part.
- You’re taking each other for granted
There have to be reasons for a couple to stick together besides the fact that they’re not happy with the prospect of starting over.
- There’s too much silence in between the good times
Not every day is going to be like the first day of a relationship, but there should still be happiness and comfort in the relationship to be there for the couple.
- You’re not supportive of each other’s dreams
It’s hard to feel like you’re in a relationship when you’re not allowed to dream and to be the person that you’ve always wanted to be.
- You’re feeling neglected
If he isn’t spending enough time with you, it’s not because he doesn’t care about you anymore. He cares. He just doesn’t seem to realize that you’re hurting.
- You’ve lost the ability to communicate
A relationship has to be built on trust in order to be successful, and trust cannot exist without
The Top 11 Reasons Why Men Fall Out of Love
• Jan. 15, 2021